Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register sp_MemberList Members

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS student-icon
Student Loan Lawyer
March 21, 2015
10:55 pm
New Member
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
March 21, 2015
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I’ve been reading stories of people suing the government to write off the interest remaining on the account if the borrow could pay the original loan back in full. Who can I contact to ask about such a possibility?

Who do I contact to report my student loan carrier for wrongful action?

Thank you

March 22, 2015
4:38 pm
Forum Posts: 357
Member Since:
May 3, 2014
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I’ve recently seen stories about people not paying back their federal loans out of protest, but I haven’t seen stories about people suing the government. If you have a link, I’d be really interested in reading it.

If you do have an issue with your student loan lender, before you try to hire an attorney, you might first want to try filing a compliant with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. One of these complaints alone can force your lender into acting differently.

Here is a guide to filing a CFPB complaint against your lender: https://studentloansherpa.com/file-compliant-student-loan-company/

Forum Timezone: America/Indiana/Indianapolis

Most Users Ever Online: 27

Currently Online:
1 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 170

Members: 7247

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1

Forums: 5

Topics: 265

Posts: 776